Invisible

I was invisible for twenty four hours! To start my invisible day I woke up and I went to the store and I turned invisible I took my groceries and I left. That was the easiest way to rob a grocery store ever! On the walk home I played a prank on a taxi driver signaling for a taxi but when he pulled over nobody was there. It was hilarious! When I got home I put all my groceries away and then I thought I would aim for something bigger. I then bought a bunch of fire works and lit them and then turned invisible! As they went off one by one I watched the sky light up with so many colors! It was amazing. After that I thought I would go have some fun! I turned invisible and snuck into the golden state warriors basketball game by turning invisible I then went straight to court side and watched the entire game it was awesome! I have never been to a basketball game and sat court side before. It was awesome seeing all the players up close and seeing how tall they actually are. Overall my invisible day was awesome!

2 thoughts on “Invisible